The Perpetual Sports Network (“Perpetual”) respects your concerns about privacy. This Online Privacy Notice describes the types of Personal Data we collect on www.perpetualsportsnetwork.com, how we use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. “Personal Data” has the meaning given in the European General Data Protection Regulation and includes any information relating to an identifiable individual (such as name, address, date of birth or economic information).
Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit our sites, request information from us, or contact us.
The information we collect from you may include:
- Contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number;
- Employer-related information, such as your title and the company’s name, address, and phone number;
- When applying for a position at Perpetual or its affiliates, additional personal information including resumes, and other non-sensitive information.
- Geolocation of any computer, mobile device, or other electronic device used to access our sites.
Information Collected from Third Parties or Other Sources
We may obtain personal or other information about you from third parties or other sources, and combine this information with the information we collect from you. This might include any other information obtained through companies that have business relationships with us, such as our licensees, affiliates, and business partners. We may also obtain information about you from other online sources, including when you connect with Perpetual through its official corporate pages on third party social networks (such as LinkedIn or Facebook) or the “apps” on those pages. This information may include your name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you through the Sites.
Information Automatically Collected
Deletion of Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Perpetual may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To deliver Perpetual’s services to you;
- For recruiting, talent management and employment purposes (recording, examination, assessment, selection, conclusion of an employment offer, and with your consent the storage in our recruitment database for a possible future offer of employment, etc.);
- To enhance your online experience;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To recognize your online activities over time and across different websites and devices;
- To provide you with customized Site content, or with your consent where applicable via email, telephone, text message, or by mail;
- As applicable and with your consent where applicable, to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Perpetual or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates;
- To contact you when necessary, including for employment purposes, by email, telephone text message, or by mail;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Services, or our business;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal Data we obtain through the Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please email us PlayYourGame@perpetualsportsnetwork.com. You also may write to:
Perpetual Sports Network
21001 North Tatum Blvd.,
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
Perpetual may disclose the personal information we collect from you in the following ways:
- With our affiliated companies;
- With our third-party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Perpetual may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that the Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas. We reserve the right to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee these security measures.
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
Last Updated: November 22, 2021
Perpetual Sports Network (“PSN”) respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain about you when you interact with our websites, applications, and any other online services operated by or on behalf of PSN (“PSN Sites”), how we use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
• Third-Party Services and Features
For your convenience and information, the PSN Sites may provide links to other online services, or otherwise enable you to connect with third-party websites and apps, features, plug-ins, tools, widgets and social networking services (“Third-Party Sites”). These Third-Party Sites operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties. Your interactions with those Third-Party Sites, and your rights and obligations when accessing and using Third-Party Sites, are not governed by this Privacy Notice or our Terms of Service, and will instead be governed by the terms and policies of those Third-Party Sites. We encourage you to carefully read those terms and policies, as they may differ from ours. To the extent any third-party services or features that the PSN Sites provide links to are not owned or controlled by PSN, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
• Information We Obtain
The types of personal information we may obtain when you visit the PSN Sites may include:
- Contact information, such as name, telephone number and postal and email address;
- Account information if you create an PSN account, such as username and password, profile photo, age, gender, and general location information;
- Information we obtain when you create, or login or connect to, an PSN account using third-party social media services, or otherwise interact with the PSN Sites using social media, such as social media handles, content and other data;
- Information you provide in connection with any sweepstakes, contests, events, or other promotions we may offer; and
- Other information you choose to provide, such as through communications, chat and messaging functions (e.g., Team Chat), surveys, and other interactions with the PSN Sites.
In addition, when you visit the PSN Sites, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, web server logs and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. The information we may obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, identifiers associated with your device, web browser characteristics, browsing history, device characteristics, language preferences, referring URLs, clickstream data, and dates and times of website visits. We may use these automated technologies on the PSN Sites to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the PSN Sites; (3) tailor the PSN Sites around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of the PSN Sites and the effectiveness of our communications; (5) offer social media features, such as to allow you to share content on third-party social networks; and (6) otherwise manage and enhance the PSN Sites and our products and services, and help ensure they are working properly. The PSN Sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” (“DNT”) signals or similar mechanisms from browsers. Your browser may tell you how to be notified about certain types of automated collection technologies and how to restrict or disable them. Please note, however, that without these technologies, you may not be able to use all of the features of the PSN Sites. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
We may share your geolocation information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use precise geolocation information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We also may share your geolocation information with third parties so that they may provide you with geographically relevant advertising. If you wish to stop the further collection of your geolocation information, whether collected through location services, Bluetooth, or microphone access technology, please opt-out using your device settings.
• How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- Provide the PSN Sites and our other products and services;
- Create and manage your account;
- Verify your identity;
- Communicate with you (including providing you with offers and other communications about our products and services), respond to inquiries, contact you about an event or program, and provide customer support;
- Personalize your experience on the PSN Sites;
- Advertise and market our products and services, including providing personalized advertising;
- Manage and administer participation in surveys, sweepstakes, promotions or other programs;
- Perform analytics (which may include website analytics, market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and anonymization of personal information);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications and customer service function; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of the PSN Sites, products and services, and prevent misuse;
- Exercise our rights and remedies and defend against legal claims;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities, and defend our rights and property or the rights or safety of third parties; and
- Conduct investigations and comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies and terms (including this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service).
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. Third-Party Analytics Services We may use third-party analytics services on the PSN Sites, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain through the PSN Sites may be disclosed to or collected directly by these services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
• Information We Share
We may share the information we obtain about you with our affiliates and business partners. We also may share the information we obtain about you with third-party vendors and other entities to perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analytics, advertising, customer service, and other services. We also may disclose personal information (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent or as directed by your representative. We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
• Your Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. To submit a request, please contact us as indicated in the How To Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice. You also can unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails. We may occasionally send you push notifications to your mobile device. You can turn off certain push notifications in the account settings of your PSN mobile app. You can also turn off push notifications specific to our PSN mobile app in the settings on your iOS device.
• How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or use.
• Children’s Privacy
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO (a) USE THE PSN SITES, (b) USE ANYTHING ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PSN SITES, OR (c) TRANSMIT/SUBMIT/POST ANY SUBMISSION, ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANYTHING TO ANY FORUM OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PSN SITES. By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through any of the PSN Sites, you agree and represent that you are at least 13 years of age or older and otherwise have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, PSN hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. The PSN Sites are not directed to, not intended for and may not be used by anyone under the age of 13.
AGES 13-18: IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND YOU PROVIDE YOUR CONSENT TO YOUR TEENAGER’S ACCESS AND USE OF THE PSN SITES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS IN RESPECT OF SUCH TEENAGER’S USE OF THE SITES AND/OR ANYTHING ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PSN SITES.
• Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will indicate at the top of the Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated.
• How to Contact Us
You can submit a request or ask us questions about this Privacy Notice by using the Contact Us feature on our website. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.